design

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Josh LaFayette


JOSH LAFAYETTE
Check out this designer I came across. He has a really cool style and a sense of sarcasm in his work. Here is his Bio taken from his website:

"Josh LaFayette is the name. Mind the capital F. I am 25 years old; I have no idea who I am. Nevertheless, here's some "official" info and a photo:
In December 2008, I graduated from Auburn University with a BFA in Graphic Design. My professional experience is defined by a summer internship at Alphabet Arm Design in 2008, a spot as the sole graphic designer at Mammoth Printshop in '08 and '09, and a hefty amount of freelance design. In the summer of '09, I left Mammoth for a move to Florence, Italy with Lou. I spent six months in Florence developing my skills as a human.I have a deep love for all things hand-rendered, and I love creating in general. I am available for freelance design and illustration, and I am always down with a collaboration."

You can get to his site HERE.

1 comment: